Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Neue Windeltaschen / New Diaper bags

Ich hab einen Windeltaschen-Näh-Marathon hinter mir. 19 neue Windeltaschen sind dabei raus gekommen, diese findet ihr in meinem Dawanda-Shop und in der Hands Gallery.

I had a little Diaper-Bag-Sweing-Marathon the other day. I've finished 19 diaper bags which you can find in my Dawanda-Shop and at Hands Gallery.


Ich nähe immer in Etappen: Erst werden die verschieden Stoffe für die 19 Windeltaschen ausgeschnitten, dann sortiert und genäht.

First I've cut out all the fabrics for the 19 diaper bags, then sorted it a lll and started sewing.



Es sind auch noch ein paar Schnullerketten und U-Heft-Hüllen dabei rausgesprungen ;-)

I managed to whip up a few dummy savers and Plunket book covers as well (is there a general English word for the little booklet you always take to your child's doctor?)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...